Get Started with CryptoChart™ | Software Only
To get started, simply fill out the form below.
Once we receive your form, installation instructions will be sent to the email address you provide. Your email will also contain a link to the web page that contains other resources to support your success. If you don't see the email within a few hours, please check your spam folder before resubmitting the form.
Here are system requirements for the client machine you will be installing the software on:
- 35 GB of free space on the receiving drive
- 4GB RAM
- Be on a current Microsoft-supported operating system
- Be on the same network as your PACS or CT modality
- Have either a static IP address or a dynamic IP address with a reservation
- Administrator access on the receiving machine so the Windows firewall can be configured for you
- For additional firewalls, have the following ports open:
o Port 104 must be open to accepting TCP inbound connections.
o Port 443 must be open to allow HTTPS outbound connections.
- The installer comes in the form of a signed .exe file; you may need to accept it as safe in your anti-virus.
- A printer accessible by the machine
- Do not have Novarad software already installed on your machine or install of the Diagnostic Assistant will fail.
What happens after you fill out the form?
After filling out the form, you will be redirected to another page where you can download your software.
When you click on the installer button on that page, your system will download a secure .zip file called "ClientSetup.zip."
Double-click the .zip file to open it, and then you will see a "Setup.exe" file. Double-click the "Setup.exe" file to run the setup wizard.
You will receive your software authorization key within one business day via email.
Copy your unique authorization key into the Installation window and select your printer.
Set up either a route rule from your PACS or a DICOM destination from your modality using the Client Details page.