Simple, secure access to images and reports without CDs, logins or passwords.
Modernized medical information sharing for increased simplicity and security.
Named MedTech Breakthrough's "Best New Radiology Solution" for 2020, CryptoChart™ is the solution you can use to safely and efficiently provide patient medical images and records using a simple, yet highly secure CryptoChart code. With that code, your patients can access their images anytime, anywhere, and easily share them by sending a text message or email.
If you are a patient looking for assistance with CryptoChart, please reach out to the facility from which you originally received the information.
For more information as a referring physician, please visit this page.
SCAN CRYPTOCHART CODE FOR A SAMPLE REPORT.
Get Started with CryptoChart
Received a CryptoChart Code:
Help & Additional Resources
System Requirements & security information
Here are system requirements for the client machine you will be installing the software on:
- 35 GB of free space on the receiving drive
- 4GB RAM
- Be on a current Microsoft-supported operating system
- Be on the same network as your PACS or CT modality
- Have either a static IP address or a dynamic IP address with a reservation
- Administrator access on the receiving machine so the Windows firewall can be configured for you
- For additional firewalls, have the following ports open:
o Port 104 must be open to accepting TCP inbound connections.
o Port 443 must be open to allow HTTPS outbound connections.
- The installer comes in the form of a signed .exe file; you may need to accept it as safe in your anti-virus.
- A printer accessible by the machine
- Do not have Novarad software already installed on your machine or install of the Diagnostic Assistant will fail.
- Time-limited access code duration controlled by the site
- Provides you with a 25-character encryption strength random Web Access Code for further security
- Option to require patient DOB
- The patient controls who can access their PHI
- Highly encrypted optical CryptoChart code
- Web interface leaves no PHI behind
- All information transferred through SSL -- encrypted in transit as well as at rest
- Receives images from any DICOM source
- Receives records, labs, and charts through an HL7 interface
- Multiple viewing options -- PC, Mac, smartphone, tablets, and more
- Plug-and-play HTML5 viewer
- Easy to use -- no special training required
- Site-to-site sharing with time-limited access codes
- A security system that vastly exceeds HIPAA requirements
How does CryptoChart help you?
Arm your marketers with the competitive advantage of providing a better patient and physician experience.
Ease the burden for IT with a 25-character encryption strength, random web access code. The viewer works on any mobile device or desktop.
- Delight your patients with a fast, easy way to share and manage their own information.
- Improve patient care Treatment can be expedited and patient safety is increased by reducing reimaging.
- Save time for referring physicians
by providing critical patient information instantly - without CDs, logins, or passwords.
Executable download that will install the CryptoChart client
8.5x11" printer template
Software upgrades for the life of the product
System health monitor
A static IP address, or dynamic IP address with a reservation.
A computer that meets minimum specifications, is on the same network as your PACS or modality and has Internet access.
A networked printer accessible by the computer.
A Risk-Free Investment
We're so confident you'll love it, we're offering 30 days' use with a money-back guarantee.
After the 30 days, you'll pay a one-time setup fee of $349 and then just $100 per month and seventy-five cents per study.