Go mobile with NovaPACS
NovaPACS goes Mobile by bringing its DICOM viewing technology right to your iPad with the new Novarad MobileRad® app for radiologists specialists and referring physicians.MobileRad enables secure viewing of patient reports and key images, including a comparison to prior studies.
Now, you have the freedom to access diagnostic reading and referring physician functions anytime, anywhere. MobileRad supports all modalities and maintains the integrity of full-screen viewing.
In addition to MobileRad for the iPad, Novarad’s Lite Viewer allows viewing of images and reports from any web-enabled mobile device.
Novarad’s MobileRad Radiologist Viewer app is an iPad application that Radiologists can download from the Novarad website to view and manipulate patients’ images and view diagnostic reports.
Radiologists can use the MobileRad app for consultations in inpatient rooms, second opinion consultations, reviewing studies and reports from multiple locations, etc. Referring Physicians can also download the MobileRad app for consultation and reviewing purposes. Images on the MobileRad app are not compressed or lossy; the MobileRad app supports images in JPEG 2000 lossless format.
- Secure network access either onsite or remote
- View multiple series side-by-side for comparison
- Touch screen user interface for window/level, pan/zoom, and rapid scroll
- Point ROI
- Measuring tools
- Sort and filter studies in the browser
- Report viewing with key images
- MobileRad® is HIPAA compliant and offers secure login to any NovaPACS facility