Support Administrative Assistant
American Fork, Utah
The Support Administrative Assistant takes incoming calls and directs callers to the appropriate person. The Administrative Assistant documents support calls in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Occasionally the Assistant may be required to perform clerical duties as assigned.Job Location: 752 East 1180 South Suite 200, American Fork, Utah 84003 Job Category: Office Assistant, Receptionist, Secretarial Employment Type: Part-Time Morning or Afternoon Shift. ***Please be aware that we do not currently have an open position. However, we are accepting applications and will contact you when an opening occurs.
•Professionally answer inbound client calls.
•Transfer support calls to the appropriate team.
•Complete special projects as needed.
•High school diploma or equivalent
•1 year customer service experience
•Excellent phone skills
•Strong work ethic
•Ability to work independently
•Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
•Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor while on the phone
•Technical competence to learn new applications quickly and teach others as needed
•Highly organized with a natural ability to follow-up with customers and other employees on commitments or tasks Preferred Skills
•Customer Relationship Management
American Fork, Utah
The Inventory/Shipping Specialist packages and ships outgoing Novarad equipment. They receive all shipments, verify contents and condition of deliveries. They check items in and out of inventory, process returned equipment, and do some PC and server configuration. They do other tasks for IT and the Configuration Team. They track shipments, process claims, verify orders for accuracy, enter data into the CRM system, conduct inventory, and keep things organized.Responsibilities
•Ship and receive various materials, equipment, supplies and accurately track them.
•Distribute items received to appropriate individuals
•Keep the receiving area clean and organized
•Process shipping claims with the shippers and internally with finance and sales.
•Maintain, manage, organize inventory and enter new inventory into the system
•Requires moderate physical activity including handling objects up to 70 pounds and standing or walking for more than four hours per day.
•Sort, count, package, label, insure, unpack, and log all inventory which is shipped or received.
•Inspect shipments for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
•Trace lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments; initiates proof of delivery documents.
•Maintain secured inventory of stock used to build computer systems and to provide warranty part and system replacements.
•Process returned equipment into inventory or prepare it for proper disposal
•Pull equipment from inventory and prepare it for configuration or deployment
•Conduct regular audit of inventory
•Assist configuration specialist in basic imaging duties including unboxing and setting up equipment to be imaged, labeling equipment, installing and configuring basic hardware, deploying images to workstations, and staging finished equipment for shipping.Required Qualifications
•High school diploma required. Some college preferred.
•Basic computer skills.
•Experience with Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
•Familiarity with computer components.
•Organization skillsPreferred Qualifications
•Ability to assemble computer components
•Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V and PowerShell scripting
•Ability to image and configure computer systems
•Reliability and Consistency.
•Ability to read procedure/software manuals and complete work instructions.
•Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
American Fork, Utah
Hours/Week: Up to 29 hours/week. Part-time.
Founded by a radiologist in 1990, Novarad Corporation is a worldwide supplier of healthcare IT and medical imaging software located in American Fork just off the I-15 freeway.
Novarad offers a flexible schedule to accommodate student hours. Your work hours will be Monday-Friday working up to as many as 28 hours/week between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm, or adjusted based on candidate’s school needs. Once a working relationship is established, this can be a remote position. We are closed weekends and holidays.
• User Interface Graphic Design Elements. Employee will be responsible for designing and developing many aspects of our software look and feel. This includes icons, UX design, color scheme and other graphical concepts for the product and corporate website.
• Knowledge of Design Principles. Candidate must have an understanding of basic design principles and aesthetics. How elements balance and work together to create a complete, finished work. This also includes a working proficiency of the Adobe Creative Suite. (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, etc.) In addition to creating new designs, candidate must also be willing to design and work within the creative guidelines that have been established for continuity of look and feel.
• Work Ethic. Must be a dedicated employee, focused on meeting daily, weekly and monthly goals. The employee must also be motivated independently and not rely on direction from a supervisor.
• Communication and Collaboration Skills. Employee must be able to communicate effectively between departments. This includes collaboration with fellow members of the design team and the programming team to work toward designs and solutions that contribute to a well-organized and thought out product.
• Well Organized. The employee must be detailed in keeping track of assignments and current projects. Including working towards and meeting specific, agreed upon deadlines.