Installing the CryptoChart™ Client
Thanks for submitting the CryptoChart (Software Only) download form.
Instructions on how to proceed will be sent to the email you provided. Your email will also contain a link to this page should you need to install it again in the future. If you don't see the email, please check your spam folder before resubmitting the form.
You may download the installer now if you wish, but you will need an authorization code to proceed with the installation. Within one business day, you will receive an authorization key from Novarad via email. If you have not received it, please be sure to check your spam folder.
What to Expect
- When you click on the installer button below, you will get a .zip file called "ClientSetup.zip." This is a secure file which you will need to proceed with CryptoChart installation.
- Double-click the .zip file to open it, and then you will see a "Setup.exe" file. Double-click the "Setup.exe" file to run the setup wizard.
- Copy your unique authorization key from the email you received, and paste it into the Authorization Key field in the CryptoChart Client Installation window as shown below. One authorization key will be valid for as many installations of the product as you specified originally.
- You'll get a "Client Details" screen at the end of the installer which provides the details for setting up either a route rule from your PACS or a DICOM destination from your modality. You will need this information to complete the install. We recommend printing or saving to your workstation for future reference.
Meet or exceed the following requirements:
- 32 GB of free space on the receiving drive;
- Be on a Microsoft-supported operating system;
- Be on the same network as your PACS or CT modality;
- Have either a static IP address or a dynamic IP address with a reservation;
- Administrator access on the receiving machine so the Windows firewall can be configured for you;
- For additional firewalls, have the following ports open:
- Port 104 must be open to accept TCP inbound connections.
- Port 443 must be open to allow https outbound connections.
- The installer comes in the form of a signed .exe file; you may need to accept it as safe in your anti-virus.
- Do not have Novarad software already installed on your machine or install of the Diagnostic Assistant will fail.
- A computer for the CryptoChart Client
- Supported Microsoft Operating System
- Internet access
- Workstation on the same network as the PACS system or modality
- Static IP Address or a Dynamic IP Address with a reservation
- A network printer on the same network as the Edge Client computer
- A 2D QR Code scanner (some options listed here)