Every year Novarad organizes a User Group meeting for personnel of facilities which utilize various products in the Novarad Suite. We coordinate this meeting for several reasons which are of benefit to Novarad as well as to each individual user who is able to attend.
The User’s Benefit:
- Training – Our courses provide the latest information on PACS systems and are CME certified in order to help you obtain your American Medical Association Physician’s Recognition Award.
- Information – Throughout the year Novarad is continually improving and upgrading our products. We are able to train you on cool new features as well as help you navigate the system more efficiently. We let everybody know about the features to be looking for in upcoming iterations as well help users optimize their performance through knowledge of our entire PACS suite.
- Questions – The User Group is the perfect time for hands on help on any issues you might be having about how to effectively use our products.
- Networking – To share ideas. To meet together with people who have similar experiences as yourself. To get to know and spend time with others in the country who work in imaging and to grow from one another’s experiences.
- Relationships- During this time we are able to put faces to the voices we typically have until then just heard on the phone. We are able to cultivate relationships and move past the titles of vendor/client to friend.
- Feedback- Additionally, we take this time to understand how you truly feel about our products. Things you like, don’t like, how you think our product should evolve.
- Happy customers- when you are informed about all Novarad has to offer and how to effectively use our product, you have less trouble navigating our software and are more likely to continue our relationships we have grown with you.
Below is the tentative agenda for Novarad’s User Group Meeting. If you have any suggestions please contact Kay Graff at email@example.com.
|6:30 – 7:00AM – Breakfast7:00 – 7:30AM – Breakfast and Combined Session
7:35 – 9:30AM – Advanced PACS
9:35 – 10:30AM – Advanced RIS
9:35 – 10:30AM – NovaMG
9:35 – 10:30AM – Efficiency Tools for Radiologists
10:35 – 10:50AM – Break
10:50 – 12:00 Noon – Putting your PACS in the cloud
10:50 – 12:00 Noon – Design a better workflow – for hospitals
10:50 – 12:00 Noon – HL7 Interfaces – What is possible and what is not
|12:00 – 1:00PM – Lunch & Learn1:00 -1:50PM – IT Session / Support & System Maintenance
1:00 – 1:50PM – Cardiology
1:55 – 2:45PM – Meaningful Use
1:55 – 2:45PM – Voice Recognition/Dictation
2:45 – 3:00PM – Break
3:00 – 3:55PM – PACS Admin / Medical Groups
3:00 – 3:55PM – EMR System Integration
4:00 – 4:55PM – NovaDash Management Dashboard
4:00 – 4:55PM – Beginning PACS
4:00 – 4:55PM – Workflow for Multi-site facilities or radiology groups
5:00PM – Adjourn for the day
|6:30 – 7:00AM – Breakfast7:00 – 7:30AM – Breakfast and Combined Session and Videos (@7:15)
7:30 – 8:15AM – Customer Panel
8:20 – 9:30AM – Hospital Round Table
8:20 – 9:30AM – Imaging Center Round Table
9:35 – 10:25AM – Management Reports in the Radiology Information System or PACS
|9:35 – 10:25AM – MobileRad for iPad – Working session / Bring your iPad9:35 – 10:25AM – Dose Monitoring
10:25 – 10:40AM – Break
10:40 – 11:30AM – Executive Road Map – Combined Session
11:30 – 12:30PM – Lunch and Learn
12:30PM – Adjourn Meeting
To RSVP for the User Group Meeting in Orlando Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org