1. 5 Thing to Know About Technology and Your Practice – Advance for Imaging & Radiation Oncology. Technology represents the future of both healthcare and efficiency.
2. Dr. Oz, Thyroid Shields & Mammography – Radiology Today. The popular TV host sparks a debate with radiology.
3. Meaningful Use: ACR Advocates for Improvements – Imaging Economics. As the agencies approach the writing of Stage 2 of meaningful use, several organizations and stakeholders, such as the American College of Radiology (ACR), are actively pushing for changes to the program.
4. No Contest: Watson Poised to Revolutionize Healthcare – RSNA News. Winning the $1 million “Jeopardy!” challenge earlier this year was just the tip of the iceberg for Watson, the IBM supercomputer that experts believe has the potential to revolutionize the healthcare industry.
5. Health IT Policy Committee: Give Early Meaningful Users More Time for Stage 2 Requirements – Healthcare Informatics. Menu items in stage 1 become core requirements in stage 2.