One of the main issues that Support has is gathering proper information to diagnose an issue in a timely manner. Answering the following questions before calling will help speed up the process:
- What is the IP address or computer name of the workstation with the issue?
- When did this issue first start?
- How long has the issue been occurring?
- Have many computers are affected? Can this issue be duplicated on another computer?
- How many users are affected?
- What were you doing when the problem occurred?
- How many times did this issue happen?
Answering these questions before a phone call to Novarad is made will help speed up the resolution process.
To contact Support, you can email email@example.com or call 801-221-5895