At Novarad, innovation is at the core of everything we do. Radiologists, Cardiologists, Orthopedists, and other specialists have used Novarad’s products for over 25 years to increase productivity, reduce inefficiency, and improve the quality of healthcare solutions throughout the world. Being independently held and operated, we place our focus on the customer in everything we do. Our US-based, around the clock support focuses on delivering proactive client care and being there for clients when they need us most.
We are looking for a self-motivated Technical Support Engineer with strengths in network/server administration and troubleshooting. Ideal candidates should have a sense of team, enjoy challenges, and possess a flair for solving problems and handling stressful situations. The selected candidate will have the unique opportunity to expand their technical knowledge working with healthcare technical standards HL7 and DICOM.
- Respond to incoming technical support calls and emails as they arise.
- Identify, document and resolve software and hardware related issues.
- Proactively maintain and upgrade client hardware and software.
- Provide interim solutions and workarounds when necessary.
- Interact with Protected Health Information (PHI) and maintain HIPAA compliance.
- Provide excellent customer relationship and advocacy.
- Collaborate with team and healthcare professionals on issues ranging from debugging software to clinical workflow solutions.
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Superb technical troubleshooting skills
- Solid knowledge of current Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server operating systems.
- General networking knowledge and experience
How to Apply
If you have solid computer skills and proven technical support experience, excellent customer service skills and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced technical environment, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Enter the code N-041717 in the email subject line. We cannot take your phone calls. If your experience meets the job requirements, we will contact you. Thank you.