We are excited to announce that Novarad customers now have the ability to view and manage their support cases online through the Customer Information Portal! In case you are not already active on the Customer Portal itself, don’t forget that it is secure, web accessible, can be accessed from anywhere, and features an efficient, user-friendly layout.
About this new feature:
- View support cases by site
- View all case notes
- See the status of your support cases
- Filter by a number of qualifiers, including status, site code, date and more.
How do I access this feature?
Because many support cases may involve sensitive PHI, an authority within your company must be responsible for designating approved users. This could be, for example, your CIO, your imaging director, radiology director, director of IT, or anyone higher in authority.
This person must send a list of approved users to email@example.com anyone from your facility will be able to access support cases online.
- After we have received the list, the designated users will be approved to access support cases.
- To log on to the portal, use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer (best in Chrome).
- Go to https://portal.novarad.net.
- Sign in with your username and password. If you do not have an account, you may click “Request Access” and fill out the form. Once approved a password will be sent to you.
- Click “Support,” then “Novarad Corporate Customers,” then “My Support Cases” from the top navigation. It will only show up if you are authorized to see Support Cases for your site.