RPS Imaging, of Michigan City, Ind., has been selected as Novarad’s newest distributor to represent its full line of RIS, PACS, cardiology, mammography and orthopedic products.
RPS Imaging serves hospitals, clinics and imaging centers throughout Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Michigan.
“With Novarad’s consistent growth, expanding our sales network with quality partners such as RPS Imaging ensures we can continue to provide excellent service and support,” said Richard Burkhard, Novarad’s regional director of sales. “RPS Imaging has a dedicated team of professionals, including specialized PACS system engineers and well-educated Account Executives who are well versed in all aspects of image management and data distribution. These capabilities along with their proven relationships with healthcare facilities in the Midwest made it a seamless fit.”
Engineers at RPS Imaging will be specifically trained on all products by Novarad’s personnel to provide comprehensive support.
RPS Imaging will represent Novarad’s full line of radiology products including:
– NovaRIS is a web-based radiology information system that tracks patient information, procedures, exam status, revenues and insurance payouts to help monitor quality, efficiency and profitability.
– NovaPACS is an open and scalable enterprise-level system designed specifically to meet the needs of small to mid-sized facilities.
– NovaMG enables direct streamlined mammography reading and reporting.
– NovaPro provides radiology groups the ability to receive DICOM images from unlimited, unaffiliated imaging producing practices without intermingling images or information, and automatically distributes reports to the necessary facilities
– ClinicPACS a complete clinic solution that includes PACS, Admin Console, orthopedic trauma tools and templates, and patient room image distribution system combined with a robust, hard working CR in a single, integrated and affordable package.
This new working agreement reinforces Novarad’s growth strategy to increase its installations domestically and internationally. The addition of RPS Imaging will complement NovaRad’s existing in-house sales efforts.
About RPS Imaging
Since 1977, RPS has grown to be the second largest independent radiology sales and service provider in the Midwest and 7th largest in the country. With a proven reputation of service, reliability, and quality, RPS is a trusted, full service solution provider for more than 600 customers throughout Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Michigan. The company has helped hundreds of customers optimize their radiology programs resulting in significant cost savings and improved resource utilization and workflow. To learn more about RPS Imaging visit www.rps-imaging.com.