Follow the steps below to create a standard report.
Create a Standard Report
- In the Image Viewer, go to Menu, then to Study, then to Manage Report Workflow, and then Choose Datasource.
- Select NovaRIS, then Menu, then Reports, and then click on Standard Reports.
- Click on the ‘Add Standard Report’ link.
- Report Name: Type report name you want to see in Standard Report drop down menu.
- Report Text: Type the body of the report. Use ‘[‘ and ‘]’ for default variable fields. The use of ‘[default value]’ will allow the use of the Dragon command ‘next field’ and ‘accept default values’ in your template.
- Click on ‘Insert.’
To use the Standard Report:
- In the dictation box, click on the Standard Report drop-down menu, then select Search for Standard Report.
These instructions are for a radiologist. If the user is not a radiologist go straight to step 2.