Ever needed to change your patient’s ID? In case it was a little confusing or you lost track, here’s a quick guide.
1. Log in to NovaRIS with Administrator privileges.
2. Hover mouse of Admin, then to Functions, then to Change Patient ID. Left mouse click on ‘Change Patient ID.’
3. Type the patient ID you wish to change in the ‘Patient ID’ field and left mouse click on the magnifying glass.
4. Type the new patient ID you want the patient to have in the ‘New Patient ID’ field. Left click on the drop-down ‘New Patient Group’ if you want to change it. Left mouse click on ‘Save.’
5. You will get the following message: