Users can utilize Novarad products in languages such as Spanish, UK English, and Turkish simply by changing settings on their machine.
NovaPACS and NovaRIS can be utilized in Spanish and Turkish. Users will not need a separate version of Novarad products in order to use them in a foreign language. “Localization,” or the ability to see the products displayed in another language, is built right into our products! For more information on how to change machine settings to display Novarad products in another language, please select your operating system below.
[ultimate_exp_section title=”Windows 7″ icon_type=”selector” icon_style=”none” map_override=”0″ title_active=”#dd3333″]
To change language settings on Windows 7, complete the following instructions.
1. Open the Control Panel, and go to Region and Language.
2. Click on Keyboards and Languages and chose Change Display Language.
3. If you don’t see the language you need listed, you’ll need to go to Windows Updates in the Control Panel, and choose Optional Updates.
4. You’ll find various language packs among the list of optional updates. Select the language pack you need and select install.
5. Once you get the display language installed, set it as the Primary Display language by opening the Control Panel and going to Region and Language again.
6. The next step is to set the language of your web browser (Internet Explorer) to the language you need. To do this, go to the Control Panel and choose Internet Options.
7. Under the General tab, click the Languages button at the bottom under Appearance. You’ll see a list of languages appear.
8. If the particular language you need is not listed, click the Add button and choose the language you need.
9. You should now have that particular language in the list. Select it and click the Move Up button. It should now be at the top of the list. This makes it the primary display language.
10. Click OK.
11. Log out of Windows by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the Log Out option.
12. Log back into Windows again. This will ensure your changes are applied.
13. Open Internet Explorer and log into both NovaPACS and NovaRIS to check to see if they display in your selected language.
[/ultimate_exp_section][ultimate_exp_section title=”Windows 8/8.1/10″ icon_type=”selector” icon_style=”none” map_override=”0″ title_active=”#dd3333″]
To change language settings on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10, complete the following instructions.
1. Click on the following URL: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2607607
2. Follow the instructions to install and set a new language pack and display language.
3. After the language pack is installed and moved up to the top of the list as indicated in the Microsoft KB article, log out of Windows.
4. Log back into Windows again. The language preferences are integrated into the Internet Explorer language options in Windows 8/10 so there’s no need to change anything else.
5. Open Internet Explorer and log into both NovaPACS and NovaRIS to check to see if they display in your selected language.