COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC ASSISTANT
SCAN THE CODE TO VIEW A SAMPLE REPORT
Now that I installed the Assistant, what's next?
1. Once the COVID Assistant is installed correctly, a Client Details page appears on the screen and can be printed. This page provides all the information necessary to set up a DICOM destination in a modality or a DICOM route destination in a PACS system.
2. A PACS Admin or IT staff should be able to easily set up a route rule or destination. You will NEED to be able to route studies to the Diagnostic Assistant either from your PACS or directly from the modality.
3. There is a sample COVID case available for download from the Novarad website for sites to use to test.
4. Once all this is done simply route a test study and you should receive a printed QR code within 15-20 seconds.
5. The report is accessed by scanning the QR code with a mobile phone or barcode scanner on a PC. Once the study has finished routing to the cloud and the AI is completed it will be able to provide a report. If it has not completed the routing it will notify you.
6. That’s it! You are live and ready to go.
Note: If you want the reports added to your PACS you will need to print them from the browser and scan them into the PACS.